Want to serve FFLV from home? Volunteer as a remote teacher!


We have a very exciting new project in progress and it's a great chance for some of you to help FFLV from home!
Our friends at Syntosys have created a site we can use to connect FFLV students with volunteer teachers all over the world. Our hope is that friends of Vrindavan will commit to teaching students something they are knowledgable about, like English, from 1:30-2:30pm Indian time, 1-2 days per week.

Before the team finishes up development, they want to know we have volunteers and students who are ready to use the site. If you are interested, please state your willingness to become a tutor during the times listed so we can let them know we are ready to move forward.

This is a great way for you to stay involved with FFLV and serve our students even if you can't donate financially. You'll be able to chat with them, tutor them, form great relationships, and really make a difference.

Please post to the comments or email Jennifer Michael at j4krishna@gmail.com if you're interested! Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think this is great!!!! Perfect for me, so count me in!

Anonymous said...

Ow, yea, was too exited so I forgot to mention who am I ;) My name is Petra Stipanic and for my contact details ask Khushboo or Sri Radhika or find me on FB ;)

Ashna Singh said...

Count me in! (Ashna)